Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I told one of my BFFs!

Tonight I told one of my bffs, Princess, and she was happy, but I could tell a little disappointed maybe. I'm not sure if disappointed is the word, but I know she really wants to have a baby. And we'd talked about being pregnant together, since before Monkey was conceived, so I think she's just feeling a little down. I really tried not to make a big deal out of it. And I'm going to try to not talk about it around her, unless she brings it up. I just think its best, just to be considerate of her feelings. Although, she did say she's going to be waiting about 10 months, after a vacation she's planning, to start trying again. So, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers