Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1st Dr. appointment set

I called Dr. G and made my first appointment for Sept. 21st. I'll be just about 7 weeks at that point. I really hope they do an u/s. They did when I was pregnatn with Monkey. I also kind of hope Dr. G will be able to give me some good news. I'm wanting to do a VBAC, but she can only do those at one hospital, which my insurance requires me to deliver at a different hospital. When I was in for my annual exam, I asked her about this, and she said she'd see what she could do once I got pregnant. So, I'm hoping to work something out, otherwise I'm going to have to go with another Dr. I really want to make an attempt at a VBAC.
If you are wondering what a vbac is- here is some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers