Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Still feeling awful...

I'm now only 7 weeks, and this morning sickness is really killing me. I still have not thrown up, but I've been very close several times. I'm feeling nauseous almost constantly. It's not only the nausea, it really just wears me down emotionally. I feel like I just need a break, even a day without the nauseous feeling would be SUCH a relief. It hasn't helped that I also have a cold. I've been coughing, sneezing, and just aching all over. It's been miserable! And I haven't been able to take a day off. I guess I technically could have tried calling in sick, or leaving early, but I really hate to ask. So, instead here I sit trying everything under the sun to get some relief. So far I've tried:
  1. Preggo pops
  2. Ginger ale
  3. B6
  4. Crackers
  5. Sea sick bands
  6. Ondnaestron (Zofran)
  7. Ginger gum
  8. Peppermints

But, nothing seems to help much, or for very long. I just keep praying it will go away, at least by 12 weeks. YIKES! 12 weeks, that means I have 5 more weeks of this hell! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers