Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Morning sickness

So, I think the morning sickness has officially started. Last night, after dinner, I started feeling a little nauseous. Then I felt it again this morning, and during lunch. But, thankfully, so far it's been very bearable. I can only HOPE that it will stay like this- just a slight nauseous feeling, that passes quickly. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?! I'm also starting to freak out a a bit about weight gain. I've gained 5lbs in the last few weeks! And I really was hoping to lose 20lbs (from my last pregnancy) before getting pregnant again! I can't even imagine what the scale is going to look like when I'm 9 month! I'm going to really have to make an effort to not gain too much weight. Last time I gained about 30lbs, but I'm hoping if I start excercising and eat sensibly, I can maybe only gain 10-15. I'm determined after having this little bean to lose all the weight, plus some! But, every pound I don't gain, helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers