Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Feeling awful!

:( UGH! I'm starting to think our bodies are wired to forget how awful we felt during the previous pregnancy. I mean I remember feeling bad morning sickness, but it's just AWFUL! NOTHING sounds good, I can hardly eat anything, and feel nauseous almost 24/7. THANKFULLY I have not actually thrown up, yet. I really hope that it doesn't get any worse. I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, so at least 6 more weeks of this, if I'm lucky! I really hope the m/s will end in the 2nd trimester. In addition to the awful m/s I'm also having all kinds of aches and pains. I'm peeing all the time, and not sleeping well at all. At least during my last pregnancy I could sleep, and sleep. It was a nice relief. Now, it seems I'm waking up constantly, and so uncomfortable in bed. I just can't wait to get through this part! Oh, and btw! The BIG NEWS is Princess, my bff, is pregnant!!!! I can't even believe it! We are both due right around the same time As of now, we've both figured our EDDs for May 8th! Wowza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers