Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's a BOY!

We just found out little bean is a little boy! I had my 16 week appointment today and was not expecting an ultrasound. However, this little bean was not cooperating. Both the nurse and doctor were unable to get the heartbeat on the doppler, again. I was a little worried, but had been feeling movement, so I tried not to worry too much. I waited and they got me in for an ultrasound. The tech got the heartbeat (I love hearing it!) and said everything looked great. Then she asked me if I wanted to know the sex??? Unfortunately Superdad wasn't with me! I decided to just ask her if she would put it in an envelope so we could open it together. So, that's what she did. I closed my eyes while she printed out the "gender" shot. She then sealed it in an envelope. I waited until Superdad got home from work tonight and we opened it together. I'm so happy! I really wanted a little brother for Monkey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers