Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

14 weeks!!! Woo-hoo!

I've finally reached 14 weeks, so I'm officially into my 2nd trimester. It's been a long road, but I've started to feel better. I still got sick the last two mornings, but at least I'm not nauseous for the majority of my days. I've spread the news at work, and can't wait until I really start showing. I think my belly is kind of starting to stick out, but I really just look fat. I weighed myself this morning, and I'm actually down 7lbs. from when I first got my BFP! Which is good, because I'm really trying to not gain too much. Every pound is just more I have to get rid of after this baby is here! I need to update with a belly pic today, since I have not taken once in weeks! I'll try to get that up today. I finally feel like I'm getting a little energy, during the day at at least. I'm still exhausted at night, and have a very hard time staying up past 9. But, I'm really starting to get excited. Hopefully it won't be long until we find out the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers