Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mr. Potato Head Cake Pops!

Okay, so Monkey is completely obsessed with Mr. Potato Head (and Toy Story really)! In my search for birthday party stuff, I came across these Mr. Potato Head cake pops. I'm not a baker, I literally NEVER bake, but I decided to give it a shot! And I am very proud of how these turned out. I was pretty nervous, but it really was not all that hard.

I used a box cake mix.


Then mixed it with frosting and formed little balls. I let these sit in the fridge over night, then formed them into more "pear" shapes and dipped them in chocolate.

I think the hardest part was quickly inserting the ears, arms, nose and hat before the chocolate started hardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers