Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Doula

I guess I should say I think I've finally made my decision on the doula...and I won't be having one. I know I probably should, and I kind of worry that I'm setting myself up for failure. But, to me I think I will be more comfortable with just Superdad, plus I can't justify spending the $400+ when money is already going to be so tight. I know I REALLY want to take 8 weeks maternity leave, and swinging that will be hard enough. Since I'm barely going to get paid for 4 weeks. Anyways I think I'm just going to have to prepare myself and prep Superdad so he can be my coach. I also am working on a simple birthplan, which I think will just help me remember my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers