Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

26 & 26 weeks!

I celebrated my 26th birthday last week! And now I'm 26 weeks, getting closer the the third trimester. To update on the test I got at my 24 week appointment, it came back negative, which was good news. I've still had some cramping and back aches, but no spotting. I'm excited for my next appointment, the 15th. Although, I'm not excited to drink the sugary drink for the diabetes screening. Hopefully it'll be like last time, and not as bad as I'd imagined. Well, I don't have much time to update now, but here's my 26 week baby bump!

Oh, and I found a doula I think I might like! I just need to get some time to call her back. I'm very excited because she also offers a vbac class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Weight Loss Journey!

My Boys!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers